Accounts Tax Payroll VAT
We will help the client in selecting the structure of the organisation. i.e. Sole Trader, Partnership and Limited Company as per efficient Tax planning strategies.
1. Limited Company will save tax as Dividend are taxed at a lower rate and no National Insurance will be paid.
2. Class 4 N.I will be saved, which will be paid through self-assessment route.
3. Corporation Tax will be taxed at 17%.
4. Directors can run PAYE and take their Salary.
1. CT-600 – HMRC – Annual Accounts.
2. Companies House – Annual Accounts.
3. Confirmation Statement: - Companies House.
4. Self-Assessment Tax return of Directors.
5. Every Month – RTI and year- end returns if running PAYE system.
We will take care of clients Book-keeping, preparing Annual Accounts and submitting all returns as above.
Our rates vary depending upon the number of transactions from £50 per month to £150 per month.